January 7, 2009

nothingness

Ladies and gentlmen,

I suck at blogging. I never have anything to write about because let's face it: I'm stuck at my semi-recently moved to home aka friendlessville, so therefore nothing post-worthy arises. BUT THEN I had a great idea...how about you write about NOTHING! Well, not exactly nothing but what has occupied my time during this period of nothingness...in hopes that you will be inspired when you are struck with boredom. Therefore, I give you

Lindsay's list of things to do when you're so bored you have begun searching for sharp objects to poke your eyes out with:

1) Read Twilight...all FOUR of them.

Now, I know what you're thinking...ew, vampires I'm not in to all that scifi crap. But WAIT. It's a love story. In fact, probably the most romantic love story I have ever read, rivaling Romeo and Juliet. People would kill me for this statement, but come on...Romeo and Juliet is so 1800's. I promise that if you have read through at least half of the first book and are not totally in love with Edward Cullen then you can smack me. After reading these books I have literally found myself depressed at the fact that Edward Cullen is a fictional character. Just ask my boyfriend...he'll tell you all about it. It's sick.

2) During all this down time you WILL crave junk food, so:


That's right. No Pudge Fudge Brownie Mix. No fat and only 110 calories AND it tastes just like the real deal!

3) Surf Videos on Demand. Some recent viewings include: Burn After Reading (very weird but hey, brad pitt is FINE), What Happens in Vegas (great chick flick), and The Women (hilarious, not a single man in the movie).

4) Hit up Sonic Happy Hour. 2-4 pm every single day.


5) Take your maniacal un-trained dog, Joe, for a walk and laugh when he takes a huge dump in the neighbor's yard. Give him a break though, Pup Scouts just started on Monday. No. I'm not kidding. For the next few weeks Joe will be regularly attending Pup Scouts where he will learn how to act somewhat decent so as not to embarrass us in public. Aka, no more pooping on the white carpet and then walking through it to smash it in there.

6) Enjoy your nothingness. Sometimes having absolutely nothing to do is great.



Life is beautiful. God is great.

0 comments: