Things that I could live without ever encountering again (in order of disturbingness):
1) Carl, our house cook's, chunky supposedly homestyle meatloaf. (I swear I've seen him find random kitchen utensils to blend in for extra crunch)
2) Finding crusty disney princess underwear from the last person in the corner of your new room along with waxy earplugs, used q-tips, and ungodly amounts of hair nests.
3) The real housewives of Orange County (just plain SAD)
4) Joe, the family dog's, pools of saliva on the hardwood floor, literally.
5) Really high heels (Come on people, I've been 5 ft 8 since elementary school, I put on heels and people think they're at the zoo looking at giraffes)
6) Tofu, veggie burgers, etc. Just eat a frickin Big Mac for pete's sake.
7) Billy Mays and all the shamWOW! infomercials, if people actually bought your stuff you wouldn't have to be on infomercials in the first place.
8) Supermodels. You just make us all look bad.
9) Cheese Whiz. Speaks for itself, but anything with the title "whiz" in it can NOT be good news.
10) Lastly, anything math related. No, I do not need to learn about frequency distribution polynomial plots or pythagorean matrices x squared z cubed etc etc. DON'T even get me started on imaginary numbers! WTFrick??! Whoever invented that just wanted to screw the human population over...as if real numbers weren't enough...
Well, just some food for thought. Life's still good, despite the existence of meatloaf.
Peace.
Out.
Girl scout.
January 24, 2009
No, I did not eat rice krispy treats while posting this
Posted by Lindsay at 12:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment