February 15, 2009

Are you tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day

New Favorite Movie: "He's Just Not That Into You"



Of course my friends and I saw it on Valentine's Day, seeing as it is the perfect, romantic, mushy movie that is required of such a holiday...not. Seriously, why would you drag your poor, unknowing boyfriend to see a movie titled he's just not that into you on a day that is supposed to be filled with mushy lovey doveyness? Really? I felt so sorry for all of the males in the audience because the movie totally revolved around how guys are incompetent in relationships, to some degree. Granted, it ended up being your cutesy romantic comedy and the guys redeemed themselves, but I was definitely glad I was with girls for the bulk of the movie.

So in the spirit of the movie and Valentine's day...

A few things NOT to say when breaking up unless you're a complete idiot:
-"It's not you it's me" (be serious-it's ALWAYS her!)
-"I am SO jealous of the guy who gets to marry you" (it could have been you...?)
-"This is for YOUR benefit" (really? isn't that my decision?)
-"I think we should see other people" (are you kidding, just say that you found someone hotter so you're peacing out)

So, go have a date with Ben and Jerry...those men never let you down :)

1 comments:

Emily Kane said...

it works! you're so funny. i don't have anything witty to say...i did the first time i read it but commenting wasn't an option at that point. so, you're funny-that's all ya get.