I hate finals week with the burning passion of 1000 fiery suns. All there freakin is to do is study, procrastinate about studying, watch others study, eat 4 meals a day, eat snacks, plan your entire day around Karl's study snacks at 9:30 pm and occasionally sleep. It's quite ironic that you are the busiest you have ever been during the semester at the same point that you have no motivation left and could really care less about your scholarly ambitions. Read: Finals. are. pointless. It's sad that you can be doing so well throughout the entire semester and then have the possibility of one final test ruining it all. Whatev. I'm over it. Is it bad that I was sort of hoping the Swine Flu would strike in my area and cancel finals...?
Never fear: This baby is here to help
May 11, 2009
Death by Finals
Posted by Lindsay at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment