Meh. A lot has been happening, but I'm just not in the mood to blog about it. So why am I on here? That is a great question.
Things I have been doing (these are not jokes):
-Cutting off poop filled underwear
-Washing my hands 39423 times
-Getting slapped in the face
-Being bitten down my leg (corn on the cob style)
-Dabbling in some cooking
-Receiving a $40 parking ticket
-Driving 460 miles a week
-Filling my gas tank 4 times a week
-Eating lots of ice cream
-Pondering purchasing a GRE test prep book
-Putting off said purchasing of test book due to lack of motivation for anything school related
Needless to say...my new job is testing my physical and emotional limits. But hey, I have it for a reason.
On another note: I'm considering Twitter even though I was once creeped out by it. Thoughts?
June 6, 2009
Poopy underpants smell bad
Posted by Lindsay at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
JOIN TWITTTTERRRR pleasE? follow me
my name is halze
DO IT
DO IT
Post a Comment