March 7, 2010

Text Conversation with Bonnie

Mom: you'll love this- I'm going to a black tie academy award party tonight and I'm wedging my body into your old black prom dress. The good news is the people are all old and can't see well!

Me: HAHAHA that dress is fairly tight! Get it girl...

Mom: Well it's the only one that's stretchy and doesn't have a zipper...not sure if I can sit in the dress or not though

Me: you are a piece of work, take pics hott stuff!

Mom: maybe...I'm gonna go steal one of your brother's trophys as my academy award

Me: glad your kids could prepare your outfit for this night...

Mom: Ha! that's why I had them

Me: lucky for you I'm quite trendy and don't weigh 300 pounds

Mom: true but I think the dress would be a little more comfy if you were larger...

*Yes, this really happened. And this is why my mom is awesome.

0 comments: