Things I love about being home:
1) Waking up whenever the heck I want to
2) Movie dates with my mom that always include popcorn
3) Catching up on reading...I LOVE to read (favorite book right now: Firefly Lane)
4) Home-cooked meals that do not include nasty vegetables because my mom and I have the same taste
5) Not having to spend near as much money
6) Tennessee. Plain and simple.
7) Joseph Carl. (He's a dog...I'm sure you guessed from the name)
8) Wearing whatever the heck I want because I have no social life here (Pajama pants are now acceptable when running small errands)
9) Roaming the streets of Franklin, shopping for nothing in particular
10) Having time. To do anything and nothing all at once. It's beautiful really and I take it for granted.
Winter break, you're almost over and as much as I'm excited to see everyone again and start my practicum...you will be missed, especially during the times when I'm so stressed I just want to poke my eyeballs out with sharp #2 pencils...which I know will most likely happen. But it's okay. Cause I know I always have home to go back to.
And just because I'm feeling extra musical today I will leave you with some great artists I've been listening to all break: Ingrid Michaelson, Missy Higgins, A Fine Frenzy, The Weepies, and obviously, Norah Jones :)
January 7, 2010
Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see..
Posted by Lindsay at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment