April 7, 2009

Double Yew. Tee. Eff.

Before the 1.5 people that actually read my blog freak: I changed my url from "hesitanttraveler" because let's be honest...I may or may not have realized that it made me sound like a pathetic, brooding loser who is afraid to do anything. Thus, the switch to a more bandwagon-esque url involving my first and middle name. I know you were interested.

On a more interesting note: I walked out to the TV room in my sorority to find two baby ducks swimming in an inflatable baby pool...double yew. tee. eff? Their owner's explanation was that it was almost Easter. Right. Cause clearly Jesus' resurrection involved ducks... how could years of Sunday school have forgotten this vital fact!? Whatever, I really have seen it all living here.

This sort of relates, and yes, it actually happened: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=665847

So what makes you say wtf?

0 comments: