Dear Sonic Happy Hour,
Your half price drinks and slushes from 2-4pm never cease to amaze me. How did you know that I tend to need a refilling of my diet coke IV at just those times? And what cheap prices! I really couldn't ask you for anything more. Well, except that the voice behind the intercom not be so disturbing. Seriously, I made the mistake of ordering a medium instead of a large and the creepo on the other side asked (insert Napoleon Dynamite with gay tendencies voice) if I was sure I didn't want to upgrade to a large for 17 more delicious ounces? Not even kidding. Who knew a simple fountain drink could warrant such descriptiveness. Nevertheless, I will always remain loyal to you. Keep on doin what you do.
Sincerely,
Lindsay

April 27, 2009
My Sincerest Thanks
Posted by Lindsay at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
amen sister. they are dominating my bank account one route 44 diet dr pepper easy ice at a time. which is often more than once a day.
Post a Comment