April 3, 2009

What's goin on

Can I just say...

-I get to enjoy the perfection that is Cactus Grills' espinaca tonight
-Bonnie will be in town all weekend
-I will be the proud resident of a town home in approximately 2 months
-Which means I will teach myself how to cook things other than cookies and macaroni
-Partial LET member will be 21 in approximately 6 days
-I'm pretty sure I have some rare eye fungus, seeing that my eye has been bloodshot for literally 2 weeks
-I have a potential job offer this summer working with an Autistic kid
-I was serenaded by "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from the Autistic kid I currently work with
-I can't wait to hopefully take kids to camp this summer
-I am finally learning to be content

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." -1 Peter 3:3-4

Perfect.

1 comments:

emmy said...

other third will be 21 in 19 days.

you're so cool. see you at easter?!